keskiviikko 9. helmikuuta 2011

The Now Smash Of Style

Some random goth looks 

This is about Italian Vogue editorial, shot by Craig McDean. 

Eniko, Jourdan, Magdalena, Suzie, and Evelina get all dolled up in Yohji, Yves Saint Laurent, and Nina Ricci. But I bet you could easily DIY a pair of those studded platform boots—just stop a punk on St. Marks street for advice. And grab some face painting lessons while you're at it. I actually don't know do I love this.. or hate this.. Maybe I just kinda bit like this. I would not use all of these clothes maybe just a few. And fur, I don't get why fashion use fur.. well, maybe I don't need to understand anything in fashion. Pictures are beautiful so enjoy everyone! (I got some new ideas from these pictures, stay on tune!)















/Leena

People who put this on media says this is creepy.. I don't think so. I know even creepier stuff! What do you think of these?

4 kommenttia:

netteraven kirjoitti...

http://nnetteblogi.blogspot.com/2011/02/gorgeous-blogger-award.html ; <3

Leena kirjoitti...

Nette: Voi kiitoksia kultsi! Kyllä tässä ny tulee hirveen hyvä olo xD <3

Nani Vengeance kirjoitti...

wau mitä kuvia :o

Leena kirjoitti...

Nani: Hyvä että joku tykkäsi xD