maanantai 16. joulukuuta 2013

Leap in the dark


Sometimes is hard to let go and be free...


Sometimes you try wrong doors that won´t  open.


Sometimes we cry because we feel vulnerable and people hurts us, but we must be strong.


Even though we all have other side of our faces in light and other in the dark. 


I keep wonder which door is the right one.


And the world seem to see me as dark as I feel


But now is the time for leap in the dark in the other way around and I am finally free. From myself. I don´t want eating disorder to determine who I am. I am me. And I put my face on the light.

Pictures: Kristina Najah

/Leena

3 kommenttia:

linnea-maria kirjoitti...

I'm in love with your new header!!
The photos of you are all adorable too.

Ali Horn kirjoitti...

Stay strong. It's not an easy thing. but I'm sure you can do it. And your photos are stunning as ever. That key necklace is amazing with the long dress

Leena kirjoitti...

linnea-maria: Thank you so much!

Ali Horn: I am sure I can do it too! I really believe it at the moment <3 And I adore tha necklace!