sunnuntai 29. kesäkuuta 2014

Forest spirit

All pictures by Laura Takala

I am in the place where I know who I am and what I want. Still, when you have feelings going like a rollercoaster (or like a carriage in Gringotts) you need to find calming things that won´t loose focus on who you are. I myself, have find that being close to nature and talking to the old Gods make me feel like I can be one with the universe again. When the hard times comes, I wrap myself in my celtic planket, light a candle and think about all the things around me. I am so chagrined about the fact that I couldn´t go to our summer house  a week ago when it was midsummers party, I would have really liked to hear soothing water, sough sound of trees and the calming effect of the forest. Well, maybe next month. I want to run free in the forest and feel myself like a nymph or swim hours and the big lake which feels like a velvet. Or just lay down in the swing and watch clouds go by.




Today´s outfit:
Pentagram necklace: A gift
Ukko pentagram: Medieval market
Earrings: Second hand
Jacket: Only
Shirt: Second hand
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Kenkämarski


Ei kommentteja: